adding a SECOND BATTERY TO MERCEDES

Brand doesnt matter, nust make sure its the same battery chemistry and is a 12v battery and you'll be fine.

Also make sure you secure the battery properly.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Agm batteries are still lead acid batteries.

But they rest at different voltages.

You mgiht not have any issues at first but the wet cell battery will pull down the resting voltage of the agm and can shorten its lifespan.

There are other cons to wet cell batteries as well, especially used inside the vehicle without proper venting.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Not saying that u shouldnt get matching agms. Just pointing out u can run them together without any drastic problems. Ive had mine that way for years just waiting on my reg battery to die so i can replace it with agm. Im only running 1250 rms between 2 amps and only have a kinetik hc600 for reserve with stock 135 amp alt. 

Plus if your not competeing youll probly never notice the tenths of voltage drop.

Archived