Best Way To Get Your Credit Up Quick? Looking To Buy A New Car , Need Some Advice

Well long story short, had great credit a year ago ended up getting laid off form my job , cound not get in any companies anywhere ( was a carpenter for 10 years ) that paid the same amount of money or close to what i made, fell into credit card debt fell months behind on my car payment, house etc... Now im making good money again, ( around 3k/ month ) and need a new car , badly.. just want to get something nice that holds value and gets good gas mileage .. ( looking at a honda civic si ) So even tho i make very good money noone is willing to give me a car loan especially since i fell so many payment behind on my current car payment .. Ahhh im lost, just in a rutt right now need alot of things actually but everything i need seems to need good credit one way or another .. Any ideas or suggestions would help alot

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Civic FTMFW...

Look into a CRX or a mid 90's 4 door for a daily whip.

The cheapest way to have you a strong daily car would to find a civic for the low, and do a motor swap via Hmotorsonline.com

Should run you just shy of forever...

New project in the works ;)

ive been paying my truck for the last year and i had 0 credit and now im at 670

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

There is no easy way to go at it.

The best thing to do is find the cheapest new car you can, put down as much as you can and take a high interest loan for the rest. Only when you have paid that off will you start to show some creditability with the banks. Time at job and having no other late apyments (cell phone, cable bill etc) will help also.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

thanks for the replies guys... I understand it takes time to build , i mean hell, i had great credit before all this started last year ( 680 ) now in in the low 500's :( fuk , its almost depressing how a few months of bad luck can ruin ur credit and in some cases ( life ) because of a mistake or just bad luck.... .. I think the civic i was looking at was around 21k ... so can anyone to the dirty work for me and figure out ( for example ) what the monthly payment would be .. One at 9% ( which is what i payed on my last buy ) and oooo lets say 20% .. based off i'd say 18k

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

ive been paying my truck for the last year and i had 0 credit and now im at 670

I hear ya, sad thing is tho is that No credit is wayyy better than bad credit

you can go with that 20% interest loan for a year and after that you can refinance to a lower interest one.