do i need to upgrade my electrical

ok so i have a zv5 12  and its going to be powered be a scv 3000 in a 2014 Silverado. plan  on doing big three up grade and a d3400 battery. first off i want to make sure this is going to be the right battery for my use and second is am i going to need to upgrade my stock alt?  thanks for any help 

There are wattage to amperage calculators you can google. Stock alt and upgraded battery your possible maxed out on your electrical and if you plan a mids & highs amp down the road another battery wouldn't hurt. What ohm load and wattage will the amp be putting out?

I think your stock alt would have a tough time keeping the battery charged. I would looking into a alt upgrade and second battery for future upgrades. I am not the most knowledgeable person on this website and others with more experience will chime in.

What i do know is the electrical is the heart of the system and hard to go overkill in my opinion. I run a little over 3500 watts total and have upgraded alt and 4 battery's. I just didn't want to half ass it so i know doing it right the first time pays dividends and protects the equipment. I have about 2 grand into my electrical. So i know it's not cheap but is done right.

Archived