Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have an audiocontrol lc2 to tap into the factory radio. I had already bought the audio control epicenter plus for the same reason because I was going to only do a sub stage but ended up changing the door and dash speakers and added the nvx jad800.4. Im running a pair of Rockford fosgate pps4-8" midbass and a pair of nvx nsp3.5 in the dash active. I ordered a skar sk2500v2 and 4 dc audio m3 8" at 2 ohm to wire at 1 ohm. I'm going to order 2 batteries for under the hood since I already have a spot for a second battery. For power wire I ran a 1/0 from front battery to a dist block and a 2/0 ground straight to the battery to a dist block as well. All welding wire. I will be adding another run of 1/0 power for the skar amp.

Posted
4 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

You will have loud chimes and bluetooth unless your loc or dsp has input gain 

i though the same thing but i tapped into the dash speakers and its been working fine the only thing that got louder was my turn signal but its not obnoxious  

Posted

i carpeted it and glued it to the back wall held it all night with the 1x2 putting pressure.

20180314_174437.jpg

20180314_214125.jpg

Posted

 laugh at the shitty attempt of a speaker ring its my first time trying to do this. i was on limited time and only had a jig saw. when ever i make it back home to put in the subs i'll redo them properly. i dont have pictures of the deadening i put. i used second skin in the inside  wall of the door and covered the big holes by tracing the oem shield on top of the luxury  liner pro. i did not do the same to the back doors i left them alone. there is a night and day difference after i put the second skin in sounds way more punchier and louder. 

received_10156245084903805.jpeg

Posted

 i almost forgot about the outside. i bought the truck stock in december of 16 and didn't really do much but add a level kit,rims, all terrains, running boards and tint. the picture is from a few days ago. im working in west texas but staying in carlsbad new mexico. i was just driving around back roads that lead to lake avelon i really don't baby my truck it gets used pretty good.

20180325_125104.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...