Battery Holders...

I ordered my Kinetik HC1400 for under the hood this morning (Yes, I know all about the lawsuit :rolleyes: ), I know I can get a holder/tie down at any store.

I am curious as to what you guys have done in the back of the car with your extra batteries? I plan to add a Kinetik HC600, and can build something out of poplar and mdf behind my new wall, but want to know if there is anything out there that looks good and secures the battery, too?? Just need some ideas.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

I used 2x2 angle iron and welded it together, but mine are under my truck.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I used 2x2 angle iron and welded it together, but mine are under my truck.

Ok, that's a little bit outta my league!, but so is your truck! :D , I always wondered how you guys protect them from water/rain, when they are under there.

If mine will be just sitting in the hatch, could i get away with a frame made out of poplar 2x2's and an mdf base, or would that not be strong enough?

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Ok, that's a little bit outta my league!, but so is your truck! :D , I always wondered how you guys protect them from water/rain, when they are under there.

If mine will be just sitting in the hatch, could i get away with a frame made out of poplar 2x2's and an mdf base, or would that not be strong enough?

If you had bought an XS power battery, you could use this-

515.gif

It's a little bit more bling than some MDF and angle iron

Archived