Second Skin Audio

Should I move my subwoofer box from trunk into back seat area of my car?

I was thinking about taking the subwoofer box out of my trunk and moving it into my back seat area with the subs facing behind my seats. Thoughts on this? Would it be louder? With my car, I've tried facing subs into the cabin area and found that facing the subs towards the trunk lid made everything louder.

But now, I'm wondering how it would sound if I put it in my back seat area???

back-seat-area-1.jpg

back-seat-area-2.jpg

Box Specs:

jason-summers-box-sketch.jpg

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I dont think that anybody can really give you advice on this.  It is something you will have to decide on yourself. In this town that I live, MFRz will see that stuff in the back seat and break your windows to get it.  I don't think the risk vs reward would be worth it because you'll lose the use of your backseats too...

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

If you gave them towards the cabin from the trunk with port into cabin you have to seal it off from the trunk. I would say try sealing it off first before making the decision to ditch your backseats.

Now on the other hand. If you don't have ANY reason for your backseats then wall it off. Add subs now and add power later when you can.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Archived