Jump to content

Slamology 2018 roll call


Draggin dually

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 6/7/2018 at 7:32 AM, Ninja_v1.0 said:

i seen this thing on the trailer at the show in Adrian but was unable to hear it.. looking forward to see how it sounds.. pics does this thing no justice!

 

:ninja:

 

 

Thanks for the kind words. I really have to apologize to everyone that looked for the Jeep at slam I broke down on my way back from getting gas Saturday morning so we had to push it back onto the trailer. Still had an awesome time at Slam just wish I didn't have problems with the Jeep (still don't know what's wrong with it).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2822 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...