Draggin dually Posted May 19, 2018 Report Posted May 19, 2018 Who all is going and where's everybody staying at ?
WalledSonic Posted May 19, 2018 Report Posted May 19, 2018 Hollerrrr. Cant wait to see that rig in person man! 16hr drive from Houston, completely worth it. Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
AlpineNut Posted May 19, 2018 Report Posted May 19, 2018 I might go, it's only a 2 1/2 hr drive an my best friend is going his wife is making him take her lol 73456w9vbwevsdb sodtbsorutnvsd sdtuspdun sd d f gsdfiusd gdf n
guero187 Posted May 20, 2018 Report Posted May 20, 2018 is this in Indianapolis every year or does it change around?
Karkov Posted May 20, 2018 Report Posted May 20, 2018 I can't. ? 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
AlpineNut Posted May 20, 2018 Report Posted May 20, 2018 2 hours ago, guero187 said: is this in Indianapolis every year or does it change around? http://slamology.com/ 73456w9vbwevsdb sodtbsorutnvsd sdtuspdun sd d f gsdfiusd gdf n
Ahmed Johnson Posted May 20, 2018 Report Posted May 20, 2018 I'll be there. I'm staying at my house since it's a 2 hour drive but I have places in Gary if worse comes to worse lol. Also, I might be doing overnight security if you want someone to watch your shit LOL
Draggin dually Posted May 21, 2018 Author Report Posted May 21, 2018 On 5/19/2018 at 6:30 PM, WalledSonic said: Hollerrrr. Cant wait to see that rig in person man! 16hr drive from Houston, completely worth it. Definitely hit me up down there. I wanna hear that beast......and 16hrs ! And I thought 6 was a haul for me !
boom50cal Posted May 22, 2018 Report Posted May 22, 2018 well i was gonna go but street car takeover claimed my clutch loll On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Masterbasser Posted May 22, 2018 Report Posted May 22, 2018 I decided to go to Lost Lands music festival instead of slamology this year. Kenwood excelon ddx795 3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only) McLaren dome tweeters Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos NVX JAD800.4 4 PA x4 SPL 18's 4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each 2 K2 80 ah lithiums 3 group 31 agms Ledglow million color (12 piece) 2007 Yukon xl
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.