06RTCharger Posted June 4, 2018 Report Posted June 4, 2018 That does look way better than it did before. Those pods dont hit ur seats?
moh.vze.com Posted June 4, 2018 Author Report Posted June 4, 2018 2 hours ago, 06RTCharger said: That does look way better than it did before. Those pods dont hit ur seats? I normally drive with my seat all the way back. My car has no rear seats for passengers either so I will never have to roll up my seat. It's also nice for my leg to rest on the speaker pod (doesn't feel awkward when driving either). They sound way louder than when they were in the last eBay fiberglassed pods I had. The fiberglassed pods I had before sounded muddy as hell and doesn't sound loud. These ones are also pointed at an angle upwards DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.