it's estimated that that reservoir would keep America satisfied for around a year.... possibly more.... There was a lot of protesting around it, and while I want cheaper gas, I think we should save it until the world runs very thin on oil, and use it for ourselves.

Very good point...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

People were worried about having to pipe it all that distance to get it to the refineries down here.

Because it's greatly damaging the environment and imo not worth it. Instead of spending billions on that, use that money towards technologies that will satisfy our energy needs.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

hey guys, the DOW is up 180 points today, and unleaded gas is down .03c, so like I said, as we recover as a country, and as the world economy, based mainly off of our economy, raises, gas will lower, and all will be good. I'm going to sleep.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Correct me if im wrong, but if you(get caught) tampering with your engine, as in what or how much of a fuel it burns, its like a 30,000 dollar fine. but i saw a guy who ran his car off of h2o and he had a torch that was "Cool to the touch" but could turn a brass ball into liquid in under 5 seconds..

And about the oil prices.. its alllll about the greenbacks... :mad:

um correct me if im wrong but i think your wrong?

who would enforce a law to not allow you to use less gas? i think they would prefer you to use less gas... who would fine you that crazy amount and actually be taken seriously?

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Because it's greatly damaging the environment and imo not worth it. Instead of spending billions on that, use that money towards technologies that will satisfy our energy needs.

Ding Ding Ding. That is exactly what should happen, but it wont. I think the oil companies should have a governing body, and just use 1 oil company, like they do for power companies in some place. Something like a controlled monopoly. The Gov't could say you are the only person who can supply oil in the US, but we determine the price.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

speaking of the money market, all major commodities with the exception of corn(ethanol) are down today!!! That includes copper, so maybe I can afford some more 0 gauge for my next project. Wooo hooo! I'm feelin optimistic, g'night SMD

Ding Ding Ding. That is exactly what should happen, but it wont. I think the oil companies should have a governing body, and just use 1 oil company, like they do for power companies in some place. Something like a controlled monopoly. The Gov't could say you are the only person who can supply oil in the US, but we determine the price.

lol that is what OPEC is....but it is international so no government can control it, and they have the right to charge us out the ass...If they all ran separately, gas would be WAY cheaper, at least 1.00 a gallon..

lol that is what OPEC is....but it is international so no government can control it, and they have the right to charge us out the ass...If they all ran separately, gas would be WAY cheaper, at least 1.00 a gallon..

I know about OPEC, but it is about as useless as tits on a boar...so to speak. I agree with you 100%. I will have to catch up on this thread later, It is making my head hurt, and getting me depressed by seeing how bad the oil companies are squeezing out nuts.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I think it has to do with them not wanting you to mess with something in the engine that would violate the "Clean air act" enforced by the EPA, the same fellers that shut down the Alaskan Pipeline.

i think your thinking of emmissions or whatever that crap is... dont have it in mn yet but probly soon

i think they still would be for it, cause if your getting better mpg off the same gas it means that your burining a higher % of your gas, so less get shot out the tail pipe. This inturn would greatly help emisions.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)