Clarivee1977 Posted July 22, 2018 Author Report Posted July 22, 2018 Don't hate me but am going with an all Skar build. Gonna go conservative because I don't have a huge budget. SKV2 2500 and 4 SDR 12d2's, and SKV2 100.4AB, 4 FSX6.5'S and 4 VX175-ST tweeters. Forgot the 80PRS.
twalker182 Posted July 22, 2018 Report Posted July 22, 2018 No hate here. Skar is often recommended on this site. If that many people are recommending it....it can't be bad. 2010 Accord Sedan XS D3400R Clarion HU Sundown mids and highs Incriminator amps Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"
Clarivee1977 Posted July 22, 2018 Author Report Posted July 22, 2018 I know a lot of people hate Skar but from everything I am seeing, it's aimed at the owner mostly and the lower line stuff they have. I know many people running their equipment with no issues. I don't have the budget for doing a bigger name company anyway and I don't abuse my system so it should last a good while. Appreciate the info and help.
SkarredSierra Posted July 22, 2018 Report Posted July 22, 2018 Nothin wrong with skar gear. Ive been running my skar lp amps for awhile now and love them. Great performance. Keep an eye on ebay. U can get skar factory refurbed amps cheap.
Clarivee1977 Posted July 22, 2018 Author Report Posted July 22, 2018 5 minutes ago, mathewyocham said: Nothin wrong with skar gear. Ive been running my skar lp amps for awhile now and love them. Great performance. Keep an eye on ebay. U can get skar factory refurbed amps cheap. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.