too much to comment on but I dont think the US is going to tap its own reserves until we do creep over $5 a gallon at a minimum.

personally, I've made it a point to cut out unnecessary trips since I started driving 12 years ago when gas hit a whopping 1$ a gallon, now I'm coasting as much as I can too :D

Guest Caps

anyone wanna tell me what happens in the vid? im at school and cant see it.

and maademperor its people like you that balance out 7 mpg trucks like mine

I agree with him!!!

***My personal opinion would be to not buy gas from a certian company. (2 biggest companies are Exxon, and Mobile) if they arent haveing sales and no one is buying their gas, they will be forced to lower their prices. Then if they do everyone will go to them again and the higher priced stations will have to compete with lower prices by lowering their prices also. That method would work in my opinion!!!***

When we need to find other sources of energy and use less gas, we will.

That guy is ignorant. Yeah, the oil sheiks have alot of money. And? Hes greedy? How is achieving maximum profit greedy? I thought that was the point of business. Yeah, gas is cheap in Iraq, so? Im sure rice is cheap in China.

Its tough on everyone, but damn. If you really care so much do something about it, go do something, dont make a stupid video on youtube.

And the oil companies are publicly traded on the stock exchange, so since price is going up, who is seeing alot of gains? The people who hold shares in the company (the public) are making a killing on the stock.

"Fuck those greedy oil motherfuckers. Gas is going to be so fucking expensive. $7/gallon, fuck that and fuck those oil motherfuckers."

Wow, how eloquent. Maybe if he quit his fucking constuction job, drove his F350 to a damn University and took a couple economics courses he might not sound like such a moron.

Nice glasses you ignorant redneck.

Edited by galacticmonkey

Yet we forget how much gas is in other parts of the world, but we are bitching here. I am not saying it is right that gas has soared like it has in the past year, but think about how much we aren't spending as opposed to others.

2.jpg

i agree with him. but in austria the gas prices are so high. everything they drive is deasel and small. or they walk or ride bikes. but at the same time we are different. WE DO rely on truck drivers. my dad drives a truck. it costs him 1600 dollars to fill up and only 6-8 miles a gallon. if there not getting paid anymore than there spending in gas. what are they suppost to do. they cant live off of it. gas prices are soaring and no one is making anymore money than before. so monkey when you want your woofers and amps shipped to you and transport companys cant afford to bring it then you wouldnt be saying that shit.. the country would stop without truck drivers. try to pull a trailer with x amount of tons on it with a honda across the united states. see how it works out for you

despite wut people may think the citizens do not have the power.

sure if we all unte (which is a major task in itself) we can cripple the oil companies but when they go out of business then wut? we are fucked. no gas for us at all. sure there is oil we can use but do u have a refinery in ur house?

we can change things dramatically if all of the U.S. does something to change it but that will never happen. people are scared of the government and not having wut they need to survive (which now includes gas, it takes me 20 mins to get to skool @ 60 mph im not riding a fuckin bike)

if it could happen then it may work but my guess is it wont

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz