Smoove Posted August 27, 2018 Report Posted August 27, 2018 i believe I see an an SSD 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Briwes911 Posted August 27, 2018 Author Report Posted August 27, 2018 23 minutes ago, Smoove said: i believe I see an an SSD Whats that and is that good or bad lol
Briwes911 Posted August 27, 2018 Author Report Posted August 27, 2018 44 minutes ago, Smoove said: i believe I see an an SSD oh you ment the sub lol dam im slow lol
Briwes911 Posted August 27, 2018 Author Report Posted August 27, 2018 i was thinking bout getting this box and doing four 10s but idk lol im sure my kids would love to sit in the back of my truck lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.