Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Need help purchasing enclosure for orion hcca122


Recommended Posts

Posted

I too bought a box from audiofanaticz. I could not have been more pleased with his communication, speed, build quality, and the shipping.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Posted

My packaging kills profits so much.. its like $25 in noodles, tape, and cardboard, I should really start charging for that stuff, but they are things I dont think about because it ends up in the trash. LOL

 

 

Posted

My wife was mad at you by the time we were finished unwrapping......lol.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1172 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...