Sonic Electronix

so ya, i was bumpen on the main hwy in my town, i was at a redlight and there as a cutie in a cavilier next to me, so i turned it down. green light came and rearview mirror broke and fell. it was just hanging by the power cord for the auto glare thing on it and ya. i was sad. it was going to cost me a few bucks to get another like it. so i spent 15 bucks on a cheepo. just incase it happens agian.

anyone els do this before, have it break?

Bills

Edited by soberbills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

so ya, i was bumpen on the main hwy in my town, i was at a redlight and there as a cutie in a cavilier next to me, so i turned it down. green light came and rearview mirror broke and fell. it was just hanging by the power cord for the auto glare thing on it and ya. i was sad. it was going to cost me a few bucks to get another like it. so i spent 15 bucks on a cheepo. just incase it happens agian.

anyone els do this before, have it break?

Bills

I do believe W87Will did.

ware is Stve,,, i wanna see how many he has broken..... i wanna know if the one in the hoe has cause i have a blazer and its got about the same mirror. Steve?!?!

KwB

ware is Stve,,, i wanna see how many he has broken..... i wanna know if the one in the hoe has cause i have a blazer and its got about the same mirror. Steve?!?!

I think that Steve has a removable mirror not sure but i think he does

happened in my 00 dakota...i was rollin down the road BOOMIN and bloop..it was hangin by the power cord

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

ya, mine shook, and shook, and shook more, got worse, but broke off, i can't get the part that stayed on off so i can put the new on one. its making me really mad. haha

Bills

KwB

ight, so ya. i was just out trying to replace the mirror. and i have to undo a clip that is between the mount and the winshield with pliers. well, it got the plires in there and my winshield cracked like 4 inches out from the center all around the mount. so i have an eight inch spiderweb crack in my front winshield, no rear view mirror, and a head ach. and a hurten bank acount. haha. this is gay. looks like a new windshild. haha.

Bills

KwB