well ive been tinkering with the lift of the van to get it to ride higher so it doesnt look like it has so much weight in it, its a 1980 ford ecnoline e100 , well ive done some helper springs in the rear and it helped the rear a little, and the other day i bough 2 coils that a buddie said came off a ford ranger that was lifted and he said it was a 4 inch lift coil sping, so i took my front end apart on the van and put one side on, and it all went together rather nicely but when i put the van back on the ground lol that fucker had like 1foot of clearance over the front wheel, and the shock was about 1inch from being able to be bolted back in place...i was thinking about cuting a few inches out of the coil and puting it back on to see how it looks then but wasnt sure if it were safe to cut the spring, ie* would it sit flat on the seat ect or would it cock it out and pose a possible problem with it being sprung and shoot out of the location thru my tire going down the road lol...

or does anyone know of a way to safely lift my van without doing some redneck ghetto lift to the van?... to give a idea of how wore my front springs are, the rubber bumper that are attached to the frame rite above a control arm, there is only 1/4 inch clearance before im bottomed out (and that bumper is basicly destroyed)

im thinkin about the air springs for the rear, i know they make them for the e250 (not much diff in my van) but the front im not sure of and want to do it as close to rite as possible but make it 100% safe

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

personally... i would get some stock e250 springs, that should give you just enough lift FTW!!! (maybe) :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

lol maybe i love that answer, i hear it enough from my ole lady..

i was thinking about that, the 250 has a decent stance and is a 1 ton van vs my 1/2 ton ,

ill find one and snag the front coils and get the rear springs as well,....

dont know what it is but i like the height of the e250s and 350s, just mean looking...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

one sec and i have stock pics, ill put one coil back on tommrow and snag a pic

2006_0123newbox0025.jpg

heres a better one of the front, how the fender is almost ontop of the tire, and thats when i had the 12 10s my new box and batts weigh alot more than that old box

PHTO0073.jpg

Edited by mrwigglezdj

i want the look like this van (just the ride height lol not the paint and niceness)

http://www.edmunds.com/apps/vdpcontainers/...ry/photoId=3691