how hard are they to do??? ive been talkin with a budy of mine (HUGE farmer, one of the biggest in cali) and i might work for him during harvesting time....16 hour days, over 2 months...major bucks each day, and might say bye to the x and go back to the 250....the machine that really gets me gitty... :blush:

my question is this, how hard would it be to do a blowthru with 4 15s? its a single cab and has a camper now, but wanna thro a teanu on it.....i was thinking a big cut (like bills) with 2 subs on each side with the port in the middle and the subs close to the hole...idk how that would work, or how hard it is to build the box...=\

kinda made a short list of stuff too, tell me what you think, now remember me working for this guy isnt certain yet, but if it goes thru.....this will almost for sure be happening

4 lvl 4 15's

2 zx 2500.s

stock alt + excessive amperage 300 amp alt

lots of 1/0

2 more batteries, d3100.s

a big 4 channel amp

2 sets of good comp sets

upgraded 6x9's that are in there

ipod cable for my brand new pioneer deck in there

and lots of hushmat

think a 150 sealed on the dash thru a blowthru is possible?? id like to pull a 150 with the seat up...:) just dont know how hard that is and if 4 15's on 5500 watts can do it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Well as you can see with mine, it is possible. I think 4 15's given the right airspace might work out better then the 2 18's I have. It's a lot of airspace either way. 4 15's will fit in a V shape box.

Having the seat back will cut your score quite a bit though. Then your talkin power, It takes a ton of power to push enough air to see those numbers.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Well as you can see with mine, it is possible. I think 4 15's given the right airspace might work out better then the 2 18's I have. It's a lot of airspace either way. 4 15's will fit in a V shape box.

Having the seat back will cut your score quite a bit though. Then your talkin power, It takes a ton of power to push enough air to see those numbers.

yea i totally agree, its a single cab so i can fold the seat down i guess to move more air, and a v shape was more of what i was goin for with port in the middle....i think ill be able to do a hairtrick for sure too....but if i can get a 150 out of that i will be estatic, just seems like its tough to do, i think a zx2500 per 2 will be good, just a 150 is my goal.... and i see you did that....so any pointers from you will for sure be looked at

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Honestly, I think you will need more power. Plus battery power. remember I have 12 batteries in the back.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Honestly, I think you will need more power. Plus battery power. remember I have 12 batteries in the back.

ok, more batteries i can do, and i thought around 1300 each sub would be enuf....=\ guess im wrong, hows the electrical side of things sound, the 130 amp alt in there and then a 300 on top, maybe 4 d3100?s and a missing link?

hell i can look into a t4k if i need too, but i think it would actually be less power

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

why don't u look into pre-orderin the saz5000D that should be enough for 4 subs thats 1250 for each sub

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

the pre-order special it's sittin at $1250 for the saz5000D and then $1600 for the saz7000D

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg