not bad...but i wouldnt wanna take that off road, lol

its nice, but a bit too much bling for me...looks all nice togehter tho

Ya its nice as hell and fast as FUCK ha i always thought his was an F250 guess its an F150 i have another buddy that has an older F250 not nearly as nice though

Edited by Aaron813

to each there own, this one means ALOT to me, is fast as fuck, and is clean as hell

all that matters is if you love it not what someones friends have :D ps i dont care for his friends truck but thats my opinion as long as him and the owner likes it is all that matters

smdsig2.jpg

all that matters is if you love it not what someones friends have :D ps i dont care for his friends truck but thats my opinion as long as him and the owner likes it is all that matters

Im not hatin on Logans truck at all i was just showing a few pics of my friends older truck that is simmilar to Logans truck maybe give him a few ideas

Edited by Aaron813

i love the bed of his truck tho, that is the best damn part, nothin like a nice slick bed to make or break a truck...:)!!!!!!!

its nice i like it, but just a but too showy for me...plus ima diesel person (except for my 150, its gas and i like that)

i think ima do the blowthru when i get some money....give it something even more unique

my favorate thing about my truck, is it looks like a sleeper....you wouldnt imagine it bein a strait balls to the wall blast (other then the 5 inch exhaust pourin out the side)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i love the bed of his truck tho, that is the best damn part, nothin like a nice slick bed to make or break a truck...:)!!!!!!!

its nice i like it, but just a but too showy for me...plus ima diesel person (except for my 150, its gas and i like that)

i think ima do the blowthru when i get some money....give it something even more unique

my favorate thing about my truck, is it looks like a sleeper....you wouldnt imagine it bein a strait balls to the wall blast (other then the 5 inch exhaust pourin out the side)

Ya i will admit this wouldnt be a good daily driver at all i would be scared to park it anywhere since the paint work thats been done on it is yours the same bod style

Ya i will admit this wouldnt be a good daily driver at all i would be scared to park it anywhere since the paint work thats been done on it is yours the same bod style

no, singlecab, 8 foot bed, non step side.....i make alot of people mad when i drive this.....but oh boy does it make me happy

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

no, singlecab, 8 foot bed, non step side.....i make alot of people mad when i drive this.....but oh boy does it make me happy

Aint nothing like smoking and killing ears when you drive buy i do it all the time with my Diesel

Aint nothing like smoking and killing ears when you drive buy i do it all the time with my Diesel

i wish i had a nickle for every finger ive been thrown on 1-5, especially at night

som1 fucks with me, i get in front of them, and let it smoke....depending on how hard i get on it, you wont be able to see their headlights...:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i wish i had a nickle for every finger ive been thrown on 1-5, especially at night

som1 fucks with me, i get in front of them, and let it smoke....depending on how hard i get on it, you wont be able to see their headlights...:D

Ya i did that to a white Benz that was tailgating me before Oh and the top was down on the car also needless to say he stopped tailgating me