Posted Image

s&w 40cal.. thats my new baby.. not to expensive.. i about nutted my pants when i saw the price... $359.... no bad at all.. its super light and compact.. but is hella loud and has a kick like a .45

that looks like the 9 i got

ill be geting the taurrus 40 in a few weeks

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

my brother had the taurus millinium with innerchangable barrels from a .22 to a .45... i believe it went to as small as .22 but dont quote me. but it was pretty bad ass.. i liked the rugars until my buddy got one and it jamed up on him the first clip.. first shot actually and done it 3 times since.. i will post up a couple more pics of some others i have...

Posted Image

siaga ak

Posted Image

springfield 9mm and the ak taken apart

Posted Image

cheap ass highpoint 9mm w/ 28rn clip... cheap ass gun but has never jammed on me

i had a tec9 and a mac .45.. both fully but i dont have any pics.. couldnt find them

so highpoint are a cheap but ok pice? the one shop had quite a few that were dirt cheap and the boxes said life time warr... and that scurred me because i dont want to buy a gun thats cheap and will fail at a time when i need it most

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I think I have made up my mind on a new gun too. When the ole stimulus check shows up I am gonna finally get me a glock. I think I am gonna go with the .40 cal. I have wanted one for years, but couldn't bring my self to buy such an expensive piece for it too spend so much time in a drawer beside the bed. I no longer hunt, I no longer recreational shoot, but I have just wanted a really good, really powerful pistol. Most importantly I want the glock because it is reliable and every time I have ever shot one I have been nothing but impressed.... Soon as my last two numbers of the SSN comes up for the check printing I am going gun shopping...:)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

lol all 900 of my check isnt going for anything at all car audio wise, im going to buy as many guns with it as possibl hope i can snatch up 5-7 guns for the whole check...

Just out of curiosity, Why the sudden arsenal build up? Expecting Armageddon ? Any topic secret info you wanna share ? :)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I like my HK USP40 :wub: ...I have about 4000 rounds through it so far without a single hiccup. But thats probably a little more than you want to spend.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

I prefere Sig very well made guns I have the 226 and just sold my sig pro.and my wife has a Springfield Arms very nice gun, only one i bought new.

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

I prefer Sig very well made guns I have the 226 and just sold my sig pro.and my wife has a Springfield Arms very nice gun, only one i bought new.

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

Archived