lol all 900 of my check isnt going for anything at all car audio wise, im going to buy as many guns with it as possibl hope i can snatch up 5-7 guns for the whole check...

You getting ready for war ? Just remember it doenst matter what gun you have if you dont know how to shoot itll do ya no good what so ever
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

good lord spl lol thats a shit load of guns....

but the reason in my build of arms,

my van has been broken into, im never home and alot of people see and know that, so when i am home, i want to be ready for when they think im gone and break into my house, i can send them to meet their maker ... even went and put 20 dollars down on 6 bullets for my 9, prefragmented rounds that will bore many holes in a perps ass and they are siting in the clip ready for bed time then they will be put into place

....i just recived my carry concealed weapons papers today so ill be sending that all back next week after i finish my 4hr class...

but i went to the range today and put 200 rounds thru my new sigma 9mm, and im very pleased, my first set of 50 were amerc rounds and they were shit way off target.. the rest were blazer rounds and were great, i was able to get the shot within a inch of where i was aiming....

heres my new little protector

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol i love the scopes on hand guns ...

one day i might have that many hand guns and long guns

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I got ya beat

I know you aint talking to ME. Those were just the ones i had in my pockets that day. :lol:

Dont make me open a safe or 3. B)

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

lol you asked for it, pics or you dont have em (safe or 3) :lol:

Archived