GottemGood1214 Posted October 31, 2018 Report Posted October 31, 2018 New member. I know I’ve come across a couple discussions on the topic before I joined but can’t find them anymore. Can someone help me out? Thanks
Triticum Agricolam Posted October 31, 2018 Report Posted October 31, 2018 There is a pinned post in the Subwoofers/ Enclosures section that has lots of information. Is there anything specific you want to know? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
GottemGood1214 Posted December 29, 2018 Author Report Posted December 29, 2018 I’m looking for different designs that will fit in the back seat area of my 2011 Tundra sr5. I took the double seat out so I have plenty of room. I currently have a Ampere Audio 3.0 15” DVC good for 1500 rms
White Lightning Posted December 29, 2018 Report Posted December 29, 2018 If you have plenty of room, why not go simple ported and tuned ??? Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.