Coogle Posted May 4, 2008 Author Report Posted May 4, 2008 looks like you made it a few times http://www.createforum.com/petereuro/viewt...forum=petereuro yeah i seen that i must be special
Aaron813 Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 yeah i seen that i must be specialYa for some reason i have been denied acess
bassboombottom Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 we should all join and post up gay porn...that would be some FUNNY shit!!! is that a good idea? 8v fury said:
ISO Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 Can anyone find pics of this cocksuckers SQ vehicle. Peter_Euro This fucks forum is to annoying for me to look at for to long. Someone please post a link for Peter_Euro's ride. If I ever met this guy in person I'm afriad I would end up hitting him if he really acts like that. I'm not capable of tollerating people like this guy. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
htx kustoms Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 I just gave this idiot the pleasure of Googleing his ass and a lot come up even some of his installs
paul Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 Can anyone find pics of this cocksuckers SQ vehicle. Peter_Euro This fucks forum is to annoying for me to look at for to long. Someone please post a link for Peter_Euro's ride. If I ever met this guy in person I'm afriad I would end up hitting him if he really acts like that. I'm not capable of tollerating people like this guy. As requested."Link"Hey Steve, this guy peter_euro is from sacramento. Well, that's what the location say's on car domain. So he's alot closer than you think. You might have even passed him by.
Jcoleman134 Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 Holy shit. what makes someone hate that bad. Even if you dont like the installs (which i do) you don't post on everything someone does and says its bad. i don't think he realizes how much hard work you put in to them installs. I want to see some of his installs.
Coogle Posted May 4, 2008 Author Report Posted May 4, 2008 here we go Iam the one http://www.createforum.com/petereuro/viewt...=petereuro#8368
bassboombottom Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 Is this person a former forum member that got the b& hamma and got butt hurt? 8v fury said:
Coogle Posted May 4, 2008 Author Report Posted May 4, 2008 Is this person a former forum member that got the b& hamma and got butt hurt? he has been run off many sights from what i understand
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.