Jump to content

Eclipse AVN harnesses


Recommended Posts

Posted

I own 2 Eclipse AVN52D double din head bits, have the power and speaker harness, now I am looking for the RCA output harness and the E-LAN harness. if you all have some info on where to locate one. I have been on eBay and I have been on amazon, searched google, I tried Eclipse USA and they don't distribute in the US anymore since 2009 so they have nothing as well. 

If anyone is willing to trade for a different Navigation unit I am open to offers. Thank you all for the help and the advice and your time.  

Posted

If you have two of those,  trying selling them and buying a headunit.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted

at one time it appears sonicelectronics    sold the unit a while ago did you try contacting their support team for leads?  maybe crutch field as well?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 865 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...