Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

American Bass XFL 10 Help


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have searched all over and cannot find the right answer so can someone help me please..I have 2 abxfl10s going to be powered by a skar rp2000d which will be going into a Cobalt. Looking for the right box specs to either buy or build,in cannot find a definitive answer,I have seen recommendations of anywhere between 1.25 cubes up to 2.0..I found a dual 10 qbomb with 2.0 per sub tuned to 30 hz but I dont want to buy if it's going to sound like garbage..I am more than willing to pay whatever for a custom box if someone will point me in right direction. I would like to be tuned in the 30-33 hz range,anyone know if this frequency will work with this sub and car combo..TIA for any help

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 874 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...