New headunit with digital coaxial output SPDIF!! Resonable priced!

Hey everyone, been a while since i posted on this forum. I just wanted to keep everyone in the loop about the new “joying android headunits”. They have really changed their game this time with high quality components.
The models that mostly have coax output can be viewed here :
https://www.joyingauto.com/catalogsearch/result//?q=Intel dsp
Their new line of headunit have a true high quality intel processor, and up to 4gb of ram. Car play support and android auto.
The units that have coaxial audio out have their own basic dsp “built in” Personally i would leave theses “flat” and get a nice dsp like audio control or audisson or other high end brands.
This unit having a digital audio output really Changes the game for all of us. No more spending big bucks on a ipad in dash conversion, no more spending high dollar on name brand units that have coax output.
Theses android unit have endless userbility, any can be done with them. Dont like the music app, download a different one, ect.
I personally will be using tidal apk for Lossless audio tracks and using the digital output to my audio control dsp, then i will install audio controls new android app and control my audio control dsp through the head unit.! Isnt that a perfect world!! Lol
For the price of 280-400$ . For digital output. That cant be beat!! Enjoysmile.gif

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

• 2 weeks later...

This link should be live soon! once it is, enjoy! :) grab some popcorn because it is 1.5 hour long. 
yes the bluetooth and phone calling works through SPDIF coax output as well. infact, ALL audio does.

Like and subcribe, dont forget to let joying know about this review! Thanks ALL:) cheers.

https://youtu.be/B14vDK0SRNY

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

• 5 months later...

Not sure if you are trying to promote this product or just letting us know that "This" is what you are running in your personal vehicle.

It does seem like a nice product, but nothing I would swap out my Kenwood / Helix setup for. Please keep us posted by letting us know how your system turns out ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived