Sonic Electronix

So I used to have a kinetik 1400 up front and a 2400 in the back and I just recently took everything out and placed the stock battery back in. Well my car battery will randomly complete drain down to like 11 volts and the car will not start at all and I will have to get it jumped. So this is my question, is it possible I just fucked up a cell or two in the stock battery and the stock alarm or just factory electronics are draining the car while sitting there? Or is it something probably more serious since the lowest the battery got was 11 volts when it wouldnt start? My assumption was it would take atleast 12v for a bat to start a car.

teamsundown-1.jpg

So I used to have a kinetik 1400 up front and a 2400 in the back and I just recently took everything out and placed the stock battery back in. Well my car battery will randomly complete drain down to like 11 volts and the car will not start at all and I will have to get it jumped. So this is my question, is it possible I just fucked up a cell or two in the stock battery and the stock alarm or just factory electronics are draining the car while sitting there? Or is it something probably more serious since the lowest the battery got was 11 volts when it wouldnt start? My assumption was it would take atleast 12v for a bat to start a car.

It depends, you need to look at how long you had that stuff out .. the "x" amount of time you had the battery out, car batteries are in fact rechargeable (run off alts duh), meaning it works the same with a portable phone or ipod, if you never charge it, it dies down, if you charge it too much, it dies down.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Im pretty sure the battery has just gone bad. Cars have stock alarms and other things that require some juice while the car is off and locked up right? Or should they not be using any power at all? I NEVER had any problem when I had my kinetik batteries in there, but now with just the stock battery up front its giving me So many problems. I can't leave my house because chances are when I turn my car off for more than an hour the battery is going to die.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Im pretty sure the battery has just gone bad. Cars have stock alarms and other things that require some juice while the car is off and locked up right? Or should they not be using any power at all? I NEVER had any problem when I had my kinetik batteries in there, but now with just the stock battery up front its giving me So many problems. I can't leave my house because chances are when I turn my car off for more than an hour the battery is going to die.

Said it all, it went bad. Just like any other rechargeable would with "x" amount of time. So i'd just run down to autozone and scoop a new one.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Said it all, it went bad. Just like any other rechargeable would with "x" amount of time. So i'd just run down to autozone and scoop a new one.

Its a 5 month old battery though, I forgot to say that. Is there any way that when I was replacing the batteries it somehow got shorted and blew some cells? I'm hoping a battery with blown cells is my problem here, not anything else.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Its a 5 month old battery though, I forgot to say that. Is there any way that when I was replacing the batteries it somehow got shorted and blew some cells? I'm hoping a battery with blown cells is my problem here, not anything else.

I guess it could be, or an alternator problem. I'd have it looked at that questions hard to solve over a forum.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

The battery probably thinks "man this guy is a homo, I dont feel like starting for him".

Thats my guess. :ph34r:

And when you turn your subs on they are probably going to think "Man this guy did not build our enclosure, lets not play for him"

teamsundown-1.jpg