Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn, i love forum battles.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

Posted

I would have to agree with david about not starting a forum war but I am sure conners dad had no bad intentions by posting that on roe I guess If phillip thinks a mod fucked him over than it's simple just don't go over there the reason I don't go to ca.com is because the idiots drown out the knowledgeable people

you're right man. sorry i brought up all this bs. shoulda just ignored it to begin with.

Posted

People still go on ROE these days? I haven't wasted my time there in over two years...

I dont waste my time over their either anymore. Too many idiots and nobody has a clue anymore. Its basically become just like caraudio.com
Posted

guess i will close this now...you can open it back up if you feel the need david...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2989 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...