Jlrahmel27 Posted February 23, 2019 Report Posted February 23, 2019 Alright guys new to the forum here! And I was wanting to know if this even possible. I want 4 soundqubed hds2.1 8s under the back seat forward firing and ported to 35hz and was wanting to run them off a soundqubed Q12200.2. Will they fit and have enough airspace?
bmwking Posted February 23, 2019 Report Posted February 23, 2019 http://www.lmiwelding.com/kitgenmotor.htm
Jlrahmel27 Posted March 9, 2019 Author Report Posted March 9, 2019 What would be the best way to port it? Slot in the middle of the box or aero port in the middle of the box?
Wishuponasub Posted March 9, 2019 Report Posted March 9, 2019 I think porting to the side will be your best option. I'm not sure if driver or passenger is louder, someone else will have to help you there. Sitting around waiting to be installed: 4 FI X 10 270 CES alt D3400/73ah lithium AA 3800.1 (2) AA 75.4
bmwking Posted March 9, 2019 Report Posted March 9, 2019 a lot of people do a box port in the center over the driveline hump. not sure which will get louder, passenger side port or center front. check out https://gatelyaudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.