MyNameIsNoob Posted April 1, 2019 Report Posted April 1, 2019 Anybody got opinions on these? I have a single HDC3 12 tuned to 32 hz that does pretty good on the lows. I never hear them get much credit on the deep deep, but looks like they may have addressed that w these... Whatcha think? https://soundqubed.com/product-category/subwoofers/hdx3/
wamba Posted April 1, 2019 Report Posted April 1, 2019 what he said ^ I was ready to pull the trigger on two fi ssd 12s,but the hdx specs look pretty damn good
DiBo Posted April 1, 2019 Report Posted April 1, 2019 Xmax and fs look really good. Any improvements on the HDC series should be a win imo.
MyNameIsNoob Posted April 2, 2019 Author Report Posted April 2, 2019 Yea i like my HDC, but any kinda boost down low works for me. Seems like they payn attention to what people say they want
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.