How small to build box for two 15's on 10kw+??

I got two Deaf bonce 27 series 15s D1's wired at 1 ohm on a stetsom 10500. The subs are rated at 1700w rms. Currently have them in a 9 cu ft box with a 10 inch big ass port tuned to 30hz. Manufacturer spec is 3.5 each for 1700w rms. The port takes up 1 cu ft and the subs take up .3 cu ft. Total displacements are 1.3 cu ft. With 5k on each sub, I need to know what size to make the box for loud demoing music.Total displacement are 1.3 so current box is at 7.7 which is way too big, having bottoming out issues at under rms.

Now this is one of them times where if you got to ask you shouldn’t do it

pitting three times rated to a sub and not knowing how to design an enclosure that accounts for the extra power isn’t going to go well

and if someone designs you one and you blow the subs you’ll blame that guy and not your ignorance

toodles

Those subs have a stamped steel basket and I've literally seen the baskets break. Keep these at 2k RMS or less. I just designed somebody an enclosure today for two of these... 7.15ft³ with 93in² of port area. Those subs aren't meant to be saturated with power. They sound damn good with 1500+/- RMS tho. Food for thought. 

Archived