Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Aero port


Recommended Posts

Posted

I mean you can but the port alone isnt where you get all the bass from, that is only part of it.
Ideally you would want to build a bandpass enclosure and ported it through the package tray. 
A typical bass reflex style enclosure ported through wont give you much if any more bass in the cabin than just having the box in the trunk not being ported through.

 

 

Posted

Yup, from what I understand some type of 4tj or a series tuned 6th might be what you need. That way 100% of your output is coming out from that single port. If you just make a regular ported box and fire the port through it would sound like crap. You might get cancellation, but I’m no expert. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 432 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...