Kwon Pae-Corr Posted May 7, 2019 Report Posted May 7, 2019 I was wondering if I can use the same amp for my mids and my tweeters. I was planning on running a pair of Apocalypse AP-T25 NEOs for the tweeters and for the mids using a pair of Deaf Bonce Apocalypse AP-M60As V2. For the amp I would be using the Skar SKv2-1300.2AB and running it at 4 ohms at 500w. Should I do this combo for the mids and highs or should I use a second amp just for the tweeters so they dont get the low notes?
DiBo Posted May 7, 2019 Report Posted May 7, 2019 Second amp for tweeters. You can't run 4 speakers on a 2 channel amp without dropping the ohm load and you can't mix tweeters with mids without an inline high pass filter.
BassMunky Posted May 9, 2019 Report Posted May 9, 2019 Get another amp. Might use space but you'll be louder. Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.