Theres A Will......can You Show Me The Way?

From a majority of the ground pounder builds here eveyone seems to tune in the low 30's. As far as numbers it so hard to say because you will need a good design and build on your box. Also every vehicle is differnet so there is no way to tell numbers until the end of build. Also with that amp and those subs you could run daily 2ohms and still get RMS to each sub then to burb you could wire it down to .5 ohm but I wouldn't suggest running daily .5ohm with those subs unless you know what your doing and Sundown doesn't recomend that on their amps for very long even though they will be fine. Again this is just what I would do in your situation.

Rebuild coming soon

Checked pm added reply on sub listing

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

What does everybody think about the Level 5 12s or 15s? Does anybody know where I can get some and how much they are. Also whats the wattage on them. I was thinking about walling up my matrix and possible putting two level 5 15s or 12s but I dont know much about their ratings. Also does this have potential to be a groundpounder???

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

I had 4 JL Audio W3 12's in my 2003 Matrix on 2 JL 500/1's and It slammed. The box was built to the top of the back seats, sub and port up and took up the entire cargo area. If I can find the specs I will post them, just gave that box away about a year ago after collecting dust in my garage for several years. Didn't keep the Matrix (i had an Xrs with TRD intake, exhaust and short shifter) for long, needed a truck instead.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint