Thomas1994 Posted June 22, 2019 Report Posted June 22, 2019 Kinda asked one but wanna make sure it's 100% before start cutting stuff and buying wood since can officially start my build now. This box is gonna be for 3 Crescendo Audio Controlto 15s. Gonna be subs up, double baffle, and probably just do port back since what I'm comfortable with (don't wanna try to do a bottom slot port) Using a couple different apps to get a design and cut sheet so just wondering if I can use this to start building...
Triticum Agricolam Posted June 22, 2019 Report Posted June 22, 2019 How much power are you going to be running? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Thomas1994 Posted June 22, 2019 Author Report Posted June 22, 2019 1 hour ago, Triticum Agricolam said: How much power are you going to be running? Sundown NS1 v1
Triticum Agricolam Posted June 22, 2019 Report Posted June 22, 2019 55 minutes ago, Thomas1994 said: Sundown NS1 v1 Thats a lot of power, I'd use more port area. Shoot for 180 sq in if you can. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Thomas1994 Posted June 22, 2019 Author Report Posted June 22, 2019 1 hour ago, Triticum Agricolam said: Thats a lot of power, I'd use more port area. Shoot for 180 sq in if you can. So this should get it and be big enough? Plenty of port area?
Thomas1994 Posted June 22, 2019 Author Report Posted June 22, 2019 5 hours ago, Triticum Agricolam said: Thats a lot of power, I'd use more port area. Shoot for 180 sq in if you can. Don't get the cut sheet for port but eh give it a try haha
Triticum Agricolam Posted June 22, 2019 Report Posted June 22, 2019 3 hours ago, Thomas1994 said: Don't get the cut sheet for port but eh give it a try haha I don't use that software so I'm not sure how it turns those cut sheet specs into a box. Assuming you can get it figured out it would result in a decent box though. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Thomas1994 Posted June 22, 2019 Author Report Posted June 22, 2019 2 hours ago, Triticum Agricolam said: I don't use that software so I'm not sure how it turns those cut sheet specs into a box. Assuming you can get it figured out it would result in a decent box though. I downloaded first thing found in the app store... Its kinda odd how doesn't match to RE Box calculator at all though... Not sure what is good to use and what isn't, this is my 2nd box. First one built used re calculator and it wasn't perfect
Triticum Agricolam Posted June 22, 2019 Report Posted June 22, 2019 1 hour ago, Thomas1994 said: I downloaded first thing found in the app store... Its kinda odd how doesn't match to RE Box calculator at all though... Not sure what is good to use and what isn't, this is my 2nd box. First one built used re calculator and it wasn't perfect RE calculator has flaws. I can punch the numbers you have into Torres and see what it says. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Thomas1994 Posted June 22, 2019 Author Report Posted June 22, 2019 1 minute ago, Triticum Agricolam said: RE calculator has flaws. I can punch the numbers you have into Torres and see what it says. I seriously don't see how that's gonna make a port 😂😂 I guess just not a good visualizer... Also I was gonna ask, how many sheets of wood should I get?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.