Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted
9 hours ago, Triticum Agricolam said:

RE calculator has flaws. I can punch the numbers you have into Torres and see what it says. 

64722002_2315885851969601_19572569694797

 

 

 

So downloaded that because I'm so confused by the port and thought might help, not even more confused.

Actually getting flustered...

Decided to just make a wall and I tried drawing it out but dang that made it worse! 

Can you please explain the port top bottom to me and the common wall thing? I think want 3 common walls...

its gonna be 46w, 36h, and 20d now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 519 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...