AlexanderLeet Posted July 12, 2019 Report Posted July 12, 2019 Hi guys. I got this strange issue with my HU’s BT, video and sound is unsynced on Youtube, bluetooth is slow, can’t adjust volume from iPhone, I mean my volume on iPhone goes down but on headunit it stays the same, obviously when reaching mute, headunit mutes, raising to 1 square volume on iPhone and music starts playing at full volume, when I press pause it takes like 1 sec to get the music paused, really frustrating. Updated to the latest version, nothing changed. Reset it a couple of times, nothing.
slowfkncar Posted July 12, 2019 Report Posted July 12, 2019 Try another phone, preferably a modern android at least to eliminate the possibility of being an iOS 11/12 software glitch.
AlexanderLeet Posted July 12, 2019 Author Report Posted July 12, 2019 Tried a modern Android phone, still the same. Put my two Sony MEX-N4100BT and N4200BT, bluetooth works like a charm on these units. Cannot replace this Pioneer with a Sony from above, since it has 3 sets of RCAs and I can turn off HPF and LPF and use the amp’s HPF and LPF.
slowfkncar Posted July 12, 2019 Report Posted July 12, 2019 5 hours ago, AlexanderLeet said: Tried a modern Android phone, still the same. Put my two Sony MEX-N4100BT and N4200BT, bluetooth works like a charm on these units. Cannot replace this Pioneer with a Sony from above, since it has 3 sets of RCAs and I can turn off HPF and LPF and use the amp’s HPF and LPF. Sounds like the unit is bad, only other thing I can think of is some type of rf interference or obstruction.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.