Don Hammond Posted August 5, 2019 Report Posted August 5, 2019 Does anyone have this DSP unit. I am looking at getting it. I had an audio control DM 608 but installed it my wifes car as she has a factory head unit. I am looking at getting a new one. any thoughts, Ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
ToNasty Posted August 5, 2019 Report Posted August 5, 2019 It's a good unit ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Don Hammond Posted August 5, 2019 Author Report Posted August 5, 2019 Thank you, have you used the GUI, the dm 608 is ok but was hoping this one is better
ToNasty Posted August 5, 2019 Report Posted August 5, 2019 The 2 beat dsp I have used is the mosconi and helix. Helix is a little easier to use. Interface Is better but the mosconi is great ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Don Hammond Posted August 5, 2019 Author Report Posted August 5, 2019 Awesome the Helix was the other one I was looking at. I appreciate the input ToNasty
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.