I gots some friends thatll end that "spell", too bad we're a Buncho states and a HUGE ocean away

yea....too bad huh....damn

some hawaiian pie sound nice right about now. hahaha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

but earthquake is known for catching fire. other amps arent

its got a lil different curcuit board on it now. it was blown and sent out to be changed out. so its got different parts in it now. so hopefully she stays fine for now. thanks for the precauttion. ill keep an eye on it
NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

its got a lil different curcuit board on it now. it was blown and sent out to be changed out. so its got different parts in it now. so hopefully she stays fine for now. thanks for the precauttion. ill keep an eye on it

it did get quite hot during your death match but it is definitly pushing them things. they are craving more tho ;)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

mayo-thanks bro...she does throw down some low end

pt-thanks mang...yea shes def stronger and tuned a lil higher. but as everyone has heard it still throws down some low notes like a MOTHAFUCKA!!

fear-well you figure ive been bangin on it ALL day and then a straight 5 mins of LOW ass bass. also it was only hot where the terminals hook up the mid to other side of the amp was warm to cool to the touch. also it wasnt THAT hot. and hellz yea they are def craving more. i might have to hold on to the T4k so when i get my alt i will be pushing them to their potential. i think with the alt. all PM batts and the T4k i will be near 150.

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Couple new vids...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Archived