Jump to content

Lc2i vs epicenter


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I’m new to building sub set ups off factory radios and trying to decide which will be best for what I’m doing and I’m trying to decide between a epicenter or the lc2i, if you’re using either what do you love what do you hate about each

Posted
59 minutes ago, AaronT said:

Answered in other thread.

The epicenter is not going to give you LOC

You'd need the lc2i and epicenter to use the epicenter

Ah okay, I was Under the impression it was the same thing

Posted

Know the epicenter only accepts low level inputs in other words the only will take RCA jacks from your head unit wire to amplifier and restore base

 

You need high-level input capability to turn into a low-level input that's what the lc2i is for or you can even use the matrix + 6 channel line driver what you can go in one input to turn it into three front rear and sub and also have the ability to boost voltage pretty high to or you can even just use one of their new badass amplifiers that incorporate lc2i directly in the amplifier

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1114 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...