Joshdashef Posted October 22, 2019 Report Posted October 22, 2019 Honestly. Buy a different amp or get another sub of the same (dual 2 ohm) type to wire to 2 ohms. Better than running that sub at 4 ohms. I wouldn't take that p500 to 1 ohm. I have used it before, still own one, and it gets plenty hot from 2 ohms... SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
Kurt439 Posted October 22, 2019 Author Report Posted October 22, 2019 5 hours ago, Joshdashef said: Honestly. Buy a different amp or get another sub of the same (dual 2 ohm) type to wire to 2 ohms. Better than running that sub at 4 ohms. I wouldn't take that p500 to 1 ohm. I have used it before, still own one, and it gets plenty hot from 2 ohms... I'm just going to buy a new amp, I don't want to sell the Sub it really puts out from what I heard when it was tested. Thanks for Info. 👍
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.