S10 Dash Bezel

TV where radio use to be.

Radio where HVAC used to be.

HVAC moved to glove box.

Used some Evercoat Maxim 2 part plastic to fill in gaps and shape suround.

Some Everglass and then Rage to finish it off before it was primed.

Enjoy the pics............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

It also features a shaved bodyline under the sunscreen. All smooth asnd primered.

And, the reason for the paper in the last few pics.....you can find it for sale in the Classifieds Section.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

• 3 years later...

Wish the pics still worked..

1998 S10

(Custom din.5 frame)

SONY H/U - 1 Din

Memphis EQ - .5 Din

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 220.1 (Dash Plates)

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 220.1 (Door components)

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 500.1 (SVC 4OHM tied at 2OHM to monoblock)

2 10 Inch Polk Competition Subs

2 4/6 Plates

2 6.5 Components

Stock Alternator

You dug up a 3year old thread why? Just to say you WISH the pics still worked? You could have just said that in your head and kept it moving along.

Wait *looks at post count, never mind.

You dug up a 3year old thread why? Just to say you WISH the pics still worked? You could have just said that in your head and kept it moving along.

wow douche!.does it matter?i love going back and looking at OLD OLD OLD threads, reminds me off when people had a shit ton of money and were able to build great stuff, and when this forum had some great people on here until assholes like your self came by and just hated on everything for no reason. its a forum deal with it nothing is dead its up for a reason

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

wow douche!.does it matter?i love going back and looking at OLD OLD OLD threads, reminds me off when people had a shit ton of money and were able to build great stuff, and when this forum had some great people on here until assholes like your self came by and just hated on everything for no reason. its a forum deal with it nothing is dead its up for a reason

SMH@ you, I wasn't being a douche I was being real. I can see if he dug up the thread and the pic were WORKING. But their not, he dug up a thread with non working pics just to say "wow I wish the pics still worked". When he could have been like "wow the pics don't work, how about I click on the thread starter and PM him to see if he still has the pics and possible re-post them for us all to enjoy"

But no he didn't.

I love going back checking out builds as well, but if the pics are dead theres no need to bring it back to the top is there? Just digging up dead threads and pushing down good builds or questions people may have to help their own build. Am I not right?

Yeah I can be a asshole, thanks. Ask me if I give a shit though. :good:

Edit- btw no where did I "hate" on him. That word gets tossed around quite loosely. And I been around longer then you have(if you want to go by member join date) so I didn't just come around outta no where. Been here for a while. Just not that active. 8)

Archived