S10 Dash Bezel

First what does my post count have to do with anything? That just shows who has more time on their hands to waste on the internet posting.

Didn't know higher post count = bigger balls. :nea:

Obviously my reference of the thread bumper about his post count was that he

1.Recently just joined

and

2. He MIGHT not be familiar on how most forums go(which where thread grave digging usually turns into a big flame fest and or locked topic by a mod)

Secondly, he never actually said he will be posting other builds LIKE the ones that were posted in here and are now not working.

But since this has been bumped, I do have about 4 - 5 builds I can post here when I have the time.

Till then, keep looking.

Actually the pictures won't be just like the originals. They will be working...lol

OK seriously, they will be all new fresh builds. I just don't have time to jump on all the forums to post updates when I would like to.

He never stated he would be posting S10 Bezel like builds or any type bezel builds for that matter.

Just simply builds that he has to post.

If ya wanted to get all technical with it. Now they may or may not be bezel build I guess we will all have to sit back and wait it out to see.

I do agree with you however if the thread had not been bumped then Epicenter MIGHT not have had the thought of posting anything. So yes thank you coastdweller for the thread bump. :good:

That being said you cant argue with me buddy, outta respect for Epicenter I won't continue this in his thread. If you would further like to talk shit with me please do so by PM.

BTW Epicenter

I just don't have time to jump on all the forums to post updates when I would like to.

Apparently MR. TeamHT has all the time on his hands with his big 3k ++ post count, maybe you can hire him to post up build threads for ya. :pardon:

ive added you to my ignored list, so i can only see youve posted but the useless content is blocked. just LOL'ing at the guy still responding although he doesnt give a shit.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 3 weeks later...

I've hosted boards on these here Internet's since 92 (Big nose bbs) and Rell your time reference is relative to your comment. If they were considered old then the board administrator would force close threads after a certain amount of time. I wasn't bumping, just posting a comment about board rot.

I'm working on my s10 these days and this thread was interesting but sucked as the pics were gone. Epicenter is an interesting sort (I believe I'm interested in the creative aspect and activity on this board). In fact SMD has gained my interest and Epicenter is a big part of my re-found interest. I'm digging this board, digging SMD and all of you are inspiring me to hang =)

I WANT to do a FG bezel haha. Would love to see some pics of previous/new/current.

Thanks for not killing me too bad Rell lol :peepwall:

1998 S10

(Custom din.5 frame)

SONY H/U - 1 Din

Memphis EQ - .5 Din

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 220.1 (Dash Plates)

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 220.1 (Door components)

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 500.1 (SVC 4OHM tied at 2OHM to monoblock)

2 10 Inch Polk Competition Subs

2 4/6 Plates

2 6.5 Components

Stock Alternator

I've hosted boards on these here Internet's since 92 (Big nose bbs) and Rell your time reference is relative to your comment. If they were considered old then the board administrator would force close threads after a certain amount of time. I wasn't bumping, just posting a comment about board rot.

I'm working on my s10 these days and this thread was interesting but sucked as the pics were gone. Epicenter is an interesting sort (I believe I'm interested in the creative aspect and activity on this board). In fact SMD has gained my interest and Epicenter is a big part of my re-found interest. I'm digging this board, digging SMD and all of you are inspiring me to hang =)

I WANT to do a FG bezel haha. Would love to see some pics of previous/new/current.

Thanks for not killing me too bad Rell lol :peepwall:

Then I will gather all my s10 bezel related builds and throw them all into a single folder on my site gallery and post them for you to see and possibly strike some creative ideas for your build.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Thank you! Looking forward to it. Getting ready to redo my s10 and that's the first thing I'll tackle, the double din problem =) Tried to find a reasonable priced 03 bezel and everyone wants so much that it's less to just custom mod one out.

1998 S10

(Custom din.5 frame)

SONY H/U - 1 Din

Memphis EQ - .5 Din

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 220.1 (Dash Plates)

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 220.1 (Door components)

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 500.1 (SVC 4OHM tied at 2OHM to monoblock)

2 10 Inch Polk Competition Subs

2 4/6 Plates

2 6.5 Components

Stock Alternator

Archived