Matthew Williams Posted January 12, 2020 Report Posted January 12, 2020 I hope I am saying that right. I am trying to find the best frequency to play in a 2015 Jeep Patriot for me to do solid hair tricks. I believe it can be done on a single 15. If it can,t could you guys better direct me and help me achieve this goal?
ToNasty Posted January 13, 2020 Report Posted January 13, 2020 20 hours ago, Matthew Williams said: I hope I am saying that right. I am trying to find the best frequency to play in a 2015 Jeep Patriot for me to do solid hair tricks. I believe it can be done on a single 15. If it can,t could you guys better direct me and help me achieve this goal? Build a sealed box. Okay the sub at each frequency until it stops getting louder ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Matthew Williams Posted January 15, 2020 Author Report Posted January 15, 2020 On 1/13/2020 at 10:04 AM, ToNasty said: Build a sealed box. Okay the sub at each frequency until it stops getting louder I dont have the resources for that.
ToNasty Posted January 15, 2020 Report Posted January 15, 2020 1 hour ago, Matthew Williams said: I dont have the resources for that. Then you are kind of screwed. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.