Help and suggestions please

Here's where I'm at.

Oxygen tweeters 

Excelon 1800 coaxils 

gm-d8604 pioneer 500 RMS 4 ch

Stock 3.5 mids in dash

Factory stereo

wirez lcssl10-4 output converter.

Wired stereo to resistors to loc to amp back to stereo so I'm told,wired in parallel , everything wired to 4ch amp.

Just picked up my truck from the installer..this system sounds quieter then my last... I'm not that happy atm, adjusting the gains he made sound confusing, also has bass all the way off on the factory stereo.

Suggestions??

Just a quick look and i found this. These are about $250 but integrates everything to work next to flawlessly.  I don't know what that resistor set up would be for when the LOCS have been out for a decade to integrate after market system into new vehicles. 

I don't know what all he did to your truck but factory harness should never be cut these days.  I would look into a LOC and learn how to install it or have another shop look at it. 

Just now, cbuts said:

The wirez is the loc? 

Not a Pac Loc for your truck.  See all the wiring that comes with it?  The Pac Loc in the picture keeps all factory wiring stock & uncut, keeps all the stock wiring live and then gives you pre-outs for rca's.  I am just saying this is what 75% of car audio integration systems have.

I am just trying to give you some info.  I am no professional but i know whats working out there.  Your not happy with it so maybe his way doesn't work. ?

Good luck!

Archived