DeepHittersMagazine Posted May 10, 2008 Report Posted May 10, 2008 I came to realize 40 subs arent meant to be in one car, hahalisten, you tried and that's it. horray for effort and its all trial and error DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Bigg Boy Posted May 10, 2008 Author Report Posted May 10, 2008 listen, you tried and that's it. horray for effort and its all trial and error I know I could make it work, but I just dont have time or funds to do it, I gotta get ready for college, and I dont want this stuff distracting me from my school work.... But once I get out I'll prob get back in the game, I really wanna open up a shop. Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
Bigg Boy Posted May 18, 2008 Author Report Posted May 18, 2008 still plan on selling the subs? Yep still selling Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
99GPGTX Posted May 18, 2008 Report Posted May 18, 2008 40 12's thats badass Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Bigg Boy Posted May 18, 2008 Author Report Posted May 18, 2008 Haha, cant say I was copying anyone... Definitely original..... it was alot of work, but not bad for a 17 year old Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.