Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

whats most u paid for shipping?


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, AaronT said:

I know we've talked and chatted be a p.m. get along pretty well and don't take this the wrong way but I cannot believe you paid $1,000 for that

EDITED !!!! TY lol was 522 total or so, my bad. not 500 for just shipping :x ❤️

15" Neo Elite

135AH Lithium Bank

Taramps Bass30k

320a Brand X Purple Metallic Ho Alt

125+ Ft of oversized 1/0

ATnqTu2.jpg ZpNzSWw.jpgZlH1dRI.jpg 

 

Posted
18 hours ago, AaronT said:

I know we've talked and chatted be a p.m. get along pretty well and don't take this the wrong way but I cannot believe you paid $1,000 for that

522 and some change. look was a impulse stupid choice tbh lol i could of got 2 subs an just let it send. didnt reaLLY think about it till recently lol

15" Neo Elite

135AH Lithium Bank

Taramps Bass30k

320a Brand X Purple Metallic Ho Alt

125+ Ft of oversized 1/0

ATnqTu2.jpg ZpNzSWw.jpgZlH1dRI.jpg 

 

Posted

Like I said . I thought it was 522 shipping alone 

 

$170 odd bucks isn't crazy, I mean I've been in situation where I couldn't wait a day for a seller response and bought an amp that was 200 more, only to see 12 hours later the seller agreed to my offer .

 

It is what it is, don't worry about defending or justification to others we do what we want. Bar none.

 

Not the same topic, but I blast cycles of big dose anabolics  once a year, people call me crazy, blah blah blah, I know what I'm doing, I know the risks, I do what makes me feel good in the now, not 20 years from now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1464 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...