Alright well iv been doing sum research around town and iv been to 2 car audio stores.#1.LAws electronics..#2.Audio inovations

Laws carries-kicker and Memphis

Audio inovations carries-MTX

Laws quoted me on 2 memphis MCD4KW 4000X1 sub am class D..2 for 3277.50 after tax(and u can blow them each once and have replaced for free)

Audio inovations told me he would give me 2(i think it was the TA92001's not 100% sure just said itds do 4k watts) for $1650 a piece so 3300 for 2(said if blown he would replace for free)

There is this guy that sell car audio from his truck(kinda sketchy) and he said he could get a KICKER WARhorse for $1600?

Are these good prices?Think i could find better online?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Definately the Memphis 4Kw's.

I can probably get you a better price.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

There is this guy that sell car audio from his truck(kinda sketchy) and he said he could get a KICKER WARhorse for $1600?

Don't trust that guy.

that amp has a MSRP of $10,000 and probbly sells for $7,000.

That dude has to be full of shit.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Alright well iv been doing sum research around town and iv been to 2 car audio stores.#1.LAws electronics..#2.Audio inovations

Laws carries-kicker and Memphis

Audio inovations carries-MTX

Laws quoted me on 2 memphis MCD4KW 4000X1 sub am class D..2 for 3277.50 after tax(and u can blow them each once and have replaced for free)

Audio inovations told me he would give me 2(i think it was the TA92001's not 100% sure just said itds do 4k watts) for $1650 a piece so 3300 for 2(said if blown he would replace for free)

Are these good prices?Think i could find better online?

Ya I think I can do you way better than that for 1 the mojo 4kw only does 2200 watts at 12 volts

I can get you a brand new 7kd with warrinty for cheaper that the prices above PM me

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i can get you the memphis 4k for way way less, like 1000 give or take a little brand new all that jazz.. even work up a authorised recipt for replacement if burned up. and the amps are repair only , they wont replace it unless you burn it down and if you do that then youre fucked

now who in there rite mind would spend that much on any amps to run just 12v, ? i mean comeon now

the mojos are under rated and if you power them correctly are very durable (drop voltage low and they will smoke but if you have that powre and no batts and alt you deserve all the smoke you can breath in)

"Ya I think I can do you way better than that for 1 the mojo 4kw only does 2200 watts at 12 volts "

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I personely can't stand Memphis, but the do make a good product.

I was working for one of the DB drag competitors doing the testing on the original Memphis MOJO 2000 watt amp and it was bad ass.

2000 watts at 2 ohm we were running them at 1 ohm getting over 3,000 watts and only blew one up.

The MOJOs are very reliable and take abuse very well.

I would recommend going with the Memphis amps.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

ya he talks like he has a license but he sells stuff in his truck in a parking lot he has kicker and mtx and eclipse and pioneer stuff he sells.he told me 1600 and i was like laws sells it for 10k and he ssaid ya im alot cheaper than them.

Im just lookin to give my 2 18" FI BTL's D1 coils around 5k a piece any other ideas would be great

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

if he does not have a store front then he is NOT a autho memphis or kicker dealer, hes a internet buyer reselling on the streets and you can get screwd badly , not autho with memphis and youre out of luck and will have to pay for any and all repairs just buy with caution no matter what or where you buy

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

If you don't want any of the companies you stated then:

2 or 4 Sundown SAZ-3000Ds.

2 RF T40001BDs

Terryswork001.png

if he does not have a store front then he is NOT a autho memphis or kicker dealer, hes a internet buyer reselling on the streets and you can get screwd badly , not autho with memphis and youre out of luck and will have to pay for any and all repairs just buy with caution no matter what or where you buy

ya last time i stopped by there and heard sum guy telling the seller that he had a blown kicker amp and the seller said give him the amp and he would send it in and have it repaired cause he could send it in and get it back alot faster than if the guy were to send it

~REFS~