Sundown Audio

Sundown sae 3k Sa or U series subs?

With the sae 3k I’m torn right now between the sa 10 and the U10 . I know sundown subs are underrated but also the amps. I’m sort of leaning towards the new sa.v2 most people I see running the sfb 3k on a pair. Would I gain much going with the u10’s I see most doing 4K on a pair. I’m thinking I could run at half ohm but not sure how the sae line like half Ohm. I have no plans on a larger amp . Not sure what my best option is.

On 3/1/2020 at 1:13 PM, Audiohz said:

With the sae 3k I’m torn right now between the sa 10 and the U10 . I know sundown subs are underrated but also the amps. I’m sort of leaning towards the new sa.v2 most people I see running the sfb 3k on a pair. Would I gain much going with the u10’s I see most doing 4K on a pair. I’m thinking I could run at half ohm but not sure how the sae line like half Ohm. I have no plans on a larger amp . Not sure what my best option is.

Not the best to answer, but I have been researching the sae line and the Sfb line of amps and the sae is Korean and will run .5 ohms.

if the sa-10 ‘s can handle the Sfb 3000 (1 ohm stable not .5)  should I be looking at the Sfb-5000 for some  sa-12’s ?