Thanks again guys, vids next month when I get everything wired up, (anxiously awaiting payday, so I can order some knuconceptz stuff! :) ) right now there is no wiring for anything in the car yet, still running small speakers off the head unit just so I have something to listen to. :blush::blush:

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Vacation is over, back to work tomorrow for me, good thing cause I really need a break from all this. Spent today getting the Kicker midbasses into the front doors, replacing a Crunch GTR component set. Will be running a poor mans 3-way up front with the kickers in the doors and dayton mids and tang band tweets up in the pillars.

Since I wanted a-pillar pods, I had to replace my drivers side pillar that had a two gauge pod in it. I decided that the front of my console was to be the new spot for the gauges and the bass control knobs, too.

For anyone interested in the gauges, the Aeroforce Interceptor scangauge is awesome, it monitors everything that is available on the OBD connector under the dash; also does performance meter and shift light. With the big stereo going in, I am watching alternator % and battery voltage. The other gauge is a Whistler remote mount radar detector.

I promise, wiring and vids in the next couple of weeks, if all goes well. :D

I decided that I want to get the pillar pods redone in grey Line-X bedliner, so that'll will get done next week hopefully.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Cant wait to see some vids man :) I'm rly looking forward to seeing this finished :lol:;)

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

• 2 weeks later...

any updates?

Sorry, nothing yet....RCA cables and fuse holders arrived, but all the 1/0 is still in the hands of the UPS guy. Add to that I will have to rewire my drivers door midbass, had to get plates and inspection done, $60 for an oil change, scored some new H&R lowering spings on sale from tirerack, blah, blah, blah....and I'm a little behind schedule!

I'm workin on it!

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived