ptcary Posted March 8, 2009 Author Report Posted March 8, 2009 Nice work PT. You have to have the cleanest PT in your city by now lol. Thanks, I spend a small fortune on detailing supplies each month and try to keep her as clean as I can for a daily driver. Supposed to rain all week, so I figured I'd work on the inside today. PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
E a r t h Posted March 8, 2009 Report Posted March 8, 2009 Yes, just one layer . looks like orange peel id love to sit in it with some good 90s music
ptcary Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 sick man... i love this build...... 2002 Chevorlet Blazer Premier DEH-P800PRS 12 Hifonics HFi12D4 12's MTX 6.5" thunder axe components, MTX 6503 MTX TA81001 MTX TA3202 JVC 4-Channel BIG 3!!! Lots of 1/0 .....You gotta start a post with pics of those! PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
ptcary Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 id love to sit in it with some good 90s music 80's is where it's at. PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
may03LT Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 i love this build...... X2, one of my favorites on here
ptcary Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 Thanks for all the kind words. Turns out my buddy had a set of the PT Criuser Q-Form kick panels in his garage that he doesn't want, so I am going to buy them from him, mod them a little, (edead and ensolite) and go forward with the second set of Mb Quarts! Easiest way for me is to wire them to the door components for an 8 ohm load and use one of my left over Crunch amps, should get 125 rms x2 out of it at 8 ohms. I gotta see what I need for additional wiring for it (just some 8 gauge, and more speaker wire) and pull the passenger seat out and build a mount for it and the 4 channel amp, but should not be too bad to do. I think this time around I will aim the ends of the amps towards the rear passenger side door, so I can get to the controls on them through the open door! PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
sounddesires Posted March 11, 2009 Report Posted March 11, 2009 yea iam in iraq right now but when i get back i will definatly post the build on here..
ptcary Posted March 12, 2009 Author Report Posted March 12, 2009 yea iam in iraq right now but when i get back i will definatly post the build on here.. Nice! Can't wait to see it. Be safe over there! PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
brewer_brewer Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 nice build man. when are we gonna be able to talk you into more power. you obviously have the skills for it. REFS http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2026 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44535-official-brewer-brewer-feedback/page__p__625998__hl__brewer__fromsearch__1entry625998 "you're not allowing natural selection to work, you're like the guy that invented the seatbelt"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.